Shop

Category:

Toilet roll

£0.70
In stock

Naked toilet roll is a revelation.  No need for ANY wrapping on this, we receive it loose, and we sell it loose.  Simple.

Description

This top quality, sustainably produced toilet roll is free from plastics, inks, perfumes, GMOs and BPA, septic tank safe and fast biodegradable.  It is made of 70% recycled sugarcane and bamboo fibre with the remaining 30% comprised of sustainably sourced wood fibre.  Sugarcane and bamboo have extremely low environmental impact compared with the harvesting destruction of soft wood forests which results in high impact to birds and animals, and causes extensive land scarring.

Made in China and annually audited to international environmental and labour standards

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Toilet roll”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *